Tuesday, November 18, 2008

random

BIG 21 like our little cakes?
Dootay and Uncle Tyler

We went to my cousins wedding the night before this and we danced all night so we were all so tired! we seriously didnt do anything the whole day!



Lazy Sundays wake up in the late afternoon. call Parnell just to see how he's doin. Hey par. Yo Sandberg whats crackin? ya Thinkin what I'm thinkin? NARNIA man its happenin!! It's the Chronic.. what?? CLES of Narnia.. The Chronic.. what? CLES of Narnia!!!



Pine Valley on a Sunday Drive



4 comments:

Chad and Starr said...

You guys are so cute! When are you getting married? I'm moving in January so I wont be doing hair up here anymore, but Amee Stephens is taking my spot at my slaon when I leave if you want her number, she does awesome!

amber said...

i want to kiss you allovers.

Tav and Aims said...

get off you Act let's do some math.. math math math math MATH!!!! Start Blogging more already!!! You crazy crazy LADY! i loveth you!
-Amiesssssleighnessssscalicoish

Tav and Aims said...

I MISS YOU!!!
Where did my baby go?
I wonder where she ran off to?