Wednesday, May 6, 2009

nightmares.....

I had the worst dream last night!! In it Kavin started hanging out with this girl and then before I knew it they were in love and he didn't want to be with me anymore.. but then i woke up and i was so releaved cause it wasn't real so I found kav and started telling him i loved him. He cut me off and said that he didnt love me anymore and was leaving me for the other girl.. and I just broke down, and it seemed like days and I kept trying to talk him out of it, but he was sooo cold. I talked to my mom and she said its okay theres other people out there, you'll be happy again but I just felt like no one else would make me feel the way he did.. And then I WOKE UP!! crying!! it felt so real! I seriously hate dreams like that.. Your mind plays crazy tricks on you.. so after i woke up I gently woke kavin up and told him, and we snuggled and he told me that would never happen and said how much he loves me. He makes me so happy! so the rest of the morning we cuddled till I had to get up for work.. I hope I don't get caught in a realistic dream like that again.. They freak me out

3 comments:

Deek said...

You should probably stop smoking crack... or at least save some for the rest of us

Randi Gardner said...

I told my family about this dream and they thought it was so crazy! How terrible! ha ha. From the way you talk I can tell you love marriage as much as I do. It's ten billion times better than I ever imagined. Agreed? I'm glad you are happy! Thanks for checking my blog out. I'll put yours on my side bar. :)

Netty said...

hHhHaaha this is funny because it would never happen. You need to stop eating late meals at night, that usually is known to cause creepy nightmares. It's true- I found this useful information on Dr.Phil.com.

haha.
Just kidding.
I don't check Dr. Phil's site everyday.



ok.
Just twice a week.

:)