Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rodan+Fields Dermatologists

So I just became a consultant for Rodan and Fields.. They are the creators of pro active and they now have a new full skin care line, which includes a line for sun damage, acne, anti aging, and sensitive skin. The two dermatologist Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields have made a billion dollar product with pro active and this new line is even better. About a year ago the line was sold in nordstroms and it was the top selling product.. I've been using it and my skin looks so much better and it feels amazing! I love it! So if any of you are interested in the product or want to find out how you can make some extra dough let me know and I'll get you some more info.. If you are an Esthetician or just interested in skin care and making money you should really look into this!!

5 comments:

Deek said...

We'd like some for our naked bodies please.

Derek and Tomi said...

hey i would love to know more about his product! let me know and call me!! we need to talk anyway! are you still coming down this weekend?

Jessica Madsen said...

I wanna know more. Probably not interested in selling it right now, only becasue we have sooo much going on, but I am all out of everything except cleanser so I need to get a few good products. ( I seriously used a hand cream on my face as a moisturizer the other day!! Help me!! Will you e-mail me more info and prices and stuff...jessica.prince@hotmail.com. Thanks! Love you!

T.I.D.S.A.H. said...

I stumbled upon your blog, but have been a proactive user for years and was talked into something else just recently and am not happy. I want to come back to poractive but am very interested in their new products. Please email me and let me know more info. tonyaaloha@hotmail.com

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

hey you are... i wanna look into it i did my master esthetics! hey where you guys living at we should hang out sometime... how much do you charge for lashes i have 3 friends that want them! text me or something and let me know 4358629654