Friday, April 24, 2009

no other place, no other people


I'm just dying to be with these people..  They are seriously soooooooo much fun.  I can't wait to spend the whole night laughing.
I Know these pictures are a little strange but it just shows perfectly how BEAUTIFUL St George is..  and you know what?  I MISS IT!!  I mean yeah it's getting prettier in Ogden but nothing can beat the STG..
So pretty much you combine the beauty of southern utah with the love, life, and laughter of my family and you have the perfect mix... just sittin here bored while kavin studies for finals dreaming of paradise.  Hope to be there soon!

5 comments:

Sheldon and Chelsea said...

Hey Ali, so now we live super close and we haven't seen each other once since your beautiful wedding! What's up with that!!!? :)

I heard you are going to another ward. We were kind of sad about that but we hope your loving it and all is going well for you guys!

Myles N Amanda said...

oh.... ali , i am like listenin to this sad song then iread this .. i wanna cry, family means so much to me too and i LOVE ST GEORGE to ... we miss you two .

Jessica Madsen said...

Heck! I wanna go too!

Tav and Aims said...

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!! I love you so much Al. MISSS YOU!!! Call me ASAP!

Chad and Starr said...

:( I remember feeling the exact same way when we lived up there! Who would have thought we would end up back down here only 8 months later..I have hope for you! It wasn't in our plans to move back to St. George that fast but it happened..ya never know..