Monday, April 27, 2009

showers from the wedding past


Mama, Papa, Baby

SPICE UP UR LIFE

It's funny how i look like a little kid on christmas morning.. I was a little too excited! hah GROSS im jk!!
Cousins & Aunt
Ashley, Krissy, Steph, Chelsea
Love you guys!

My ma in law Geraldine! Shes da best..


cuzzy whitney.. it's funny that growing up people thought we were triplets, cause she's way cuter than me now.. amie's up there though..

Kelli bo belli!

Lisa Marie, my mama to be..

Lindsay, the most loving person you'll ever meet..


Sorry these are sooooo old, i couldnt find the cord to my camera so your just going to have to forgive me.. Thanks everyone for being there for me.. Love you all!

2 comments:

Logan and Danielle said...

Hey I need your address so I can send you guys an invite! And if you also have Amie's address that would be awesome :) By the way your wedding looked like it turned out really good! You look beautiful in your dress. And your hubby is quite the stud muffin :)ha

Netty said...

I should have been there! I really should have. Boy, I miss you! I miss having you popping in and out of the store. It secretly made my day. I hope you are doing well with that adorable Kavin. Tell him I said "hi!". Aww please call me when you come down! Oh! and I have a new cell # but, it's top secret so I can't disclose it here. *wink *wink*